COVID-19 ALERT: We are currently open for business and have implemented precautionary measures to ensure that our employees and customers remain safe and healthy during this trying time.
- Closings & Signing Appointments will be limited to the parties signing the documents and all closings. Buyers and Sellers will sign separately and the only parties allowed in the room will be those signing the documents. In situations where children are involved, one party should sit with the children in the car while the other party signs. Additionally, we are asking Real Estate Agents to refrain from attending all closings at this time.
- If you have any additional questions please contact the Title Alliance office directly.
- Masks or Face Shields will be required in all open areas including but not limited to: Kitchen, Bullpen, Conference Room, Bathrooms, Hallways and Stairwells
- If any employee is found to exhibit any symptom of illness while in the workplace, they will be required to go home
- Use of water coolers; coffee pots; microwaves or refrigerators require that you wipe down all surfaces you touch before and after
- There will be no shared utensils. Existing disposable forks, knives and spoons will be replaced with individually wrapped products
- There will be frequent sanitization stations set up throughout the office, including hand sanitizer and wipes
- Each of our team members will be responsible for wiping surfaces after they touch them. This includes but it not limited to: Doorknobs, copier buttons, light switches etc.
- A pre work health screen must be self completed each day before coming into the building. The screening can be found here.
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone, and we will continue to work diligently to make sure all your files close on time while protecting our team members by providing a safe and clean environment in which to work.