Our service expectations are, above all else, the core of our business:
- People will be greeted with a smile, both on the phone and in person.
- Phone calls with be answered using a standard and professional greeting.
- Employees will be dressed professionally in all situations.
- Emails will be responded to/acknowledged by end of business.
- Voicemails will be returned within twenty-four hours, and acknowledged by end of business.
- Every client on each transaction will be acknowledged and thanked.
- On each transaction, agents will be contacted for introduction, to find out their expectations & to check on them halfway through the transaction.
- All new orders will be confirmed with a file number, within four hours of receipt during normal business hours
- Each office will have a stocked refrigerator with substantial and healthy snacks, assorted beverages, and a selection of coffees and teas available at closing.
- Clients will be reminded in February that they need their ALTA SS for taxes.
- Home buyers will be sent a note on their one year anniversary of settlement.
Preparation of Closing CostsThis includes a QC review on the items being disbursed, along with funds received. We will cut checks, initiate wires and process ReQuire. In addition, they will follow up on outstanding checks and perform E-Recording reconciliation.
We will audit recordable documents for accuracy and compliance for recording purposes. The documents will be recorded and any remaining funds will be distributed, if required.
Receipt, Review & Preparation of Closing Packages
Completion and issuing of final Owner’s and/or Loan Policies, along with required Endorsements to same.